Key Note and Motivational Speaking
I have lived an extraordinary life and have overcome tremendous adversity on my way to playing in back to back Grey Cup games. I have been able to transition my PRO mindset into a successful business career and love to give back by sharing my story and my success formula on how to put your life into ACTION. I can modify my talks for all audiences for Sports Teams, Universities, Business or Conferences.
Group Performance Coaching
My desire and drive is infectious and my purpose on earth is to give back and share what I have learned on my journey from poverty to PRO. If you aspire to hit unprecedented levels in all areas of your life, then we need to talk!
Speaking Topics include:
- My Story – From Poverty to PRO – Overcoming Adversity
- How to make a First Impression and Communicate like a PRO
- Putting my A.C.T.I.O.N. steps into action to take your life to the next level
Fundraising Auctioneering Services
Add a little flare to your next fundraising event. I am a professionally trained auctioneer with a passion for interaction, audience engagement and fun! I have a degree from the World Wide College of Auctioneering in Mason City Iowa. Class of 2009
Auctioneering events to date:
- Winnipeg Pet Rescue Shelter
- Child Find Canada
- Fish Futures
- Autism Canada
- Princess Auto Foundation
- The Tallman Foundation
- The Rhythm and Roots Gala Event in support of Wayfinders Winnipeg. Special guest artist Patrick Ross.
- CLFAA Legends Luncheon at the 2015 Grey Cup
- Encore 2016 The Rainbow Stage Fundraising Auction
- The 2015 and 2016 Winnipeg Blue Bomber Legacy Dinner and Auction
Celebrity Guests that I’ve worked with to date include NHL legend Guy Lafleur – Montreal Canadiens, CBC News Anchor Peter Mansbridge –The National and Isreal Idonije – NFL Chicago Bears.
Fees determined by amount of items, crowd size and time obligation.
For more information please visit my contact page!